Did you know that Thieme offers offline access to their e-books? You can download e-books such as Color Atlas of Ultrasound Anatomy directly to your iPad and keep it for a year. You can read the e-book without Internet access, highlight it, take notes, and bookmark pages.
To get started:
- Install the iPublishCentral Reader App.
- Go to the library’s website.
- If you are not on campus, remember to log in for off-campus access..
- Click on “Online Databases.” Search for “Thieme” and click on the Thieme E-Book Library link.
- You will see a full list of the Thieme e-books. Choose your title and click on the “Download” link.
- This will take you to the Download page. You will see a download icon (green arrow) for the iPad. Click the icon and the “Open in Reader” file. Your title will download into your iPad’s Bookshelf within the iPublishCentral Reader App.
- Click on the book and start reading!
If you experience any trouble with this, please feel free to contact the library.