VisualDx is a point-of-care decision support system used to diagnose visually presenting conditions. The images on VisualDx capture the variations of disease presentations by age, skin type, body location, and severity. You can search by diagnosis, medication, or use the Differential Builder to create a diagnosis from visual signs and symptoms, medical history, occupational type, travel history, and more.
Watch this video to learn more about it…
…or try taking the Product Tour, which uses a patient scenario to demonstrate how VisualDx works!
VisualDx contains over 25,000 high-quality peer-reviewed medical images spanning diseases of the skin, nails, hair, mouth, eyes, genitals, and lungs as well as other internal and systemic diseases to assist in visual diagnosis. You can use these images in educational presentations. Click here for directions: http://www.visualdx.com/support/frequently-asked-questions#image-use
Access VisualDx anywhere by downloading the Apple or Android app!
- Go to http://med.ucf.edu/library and click on Online Databases on the left.
- (log in through off-campus access if accessing away from UCF)
- Click on the letter “V”
- Click on VisualDx
- Click “Get VisualDx Mobile” at the top right of the screen.
- You will have to register. Please use your UCF email address.
- Open your email account and then follow instructions to download the app you picked.
- Once you download and install the app, open VisualDx on your device and enter the username and password you created.
- Start using VisualDx!
If you need assistance using this product, please visit us in person, call 407-266-1400, or email email@example.com